Download a copy of my CV here.
Published Articles & Chapters
- Forthcoming. w/ Luke Moffett and Adriana Rudling. “Postconflict Reparations.” Oxford Research Encyclopedia of International Studies.
- 2017. “The Role of Reparations in the Transition from Violence to Peace.” Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Politics. [link]
- 2017. “Transitional Justice and Development.” Research Handbook on Transitional Justice. Edited by Lawther, Cheryl; Moffett, Luke; Jacobs, Dov. Edward Elgar Publishing. [link]
- 2016. w/ Pham, Phuong N., Patrick Vinck, Bridget Marchesi, Douglas Johnson and Kathryn Sikkink. “Evaluating Transitional Justice: The Role of Multi-Level Mixed Methods Datasets and the Colombia Reparation Program for War Victims.” Transitional Justice Review. [link]
- 2016. “Reparations, Assistance and the Experience of Justice: Lessons from Colombia and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.” International Journal of Transitional Justice. [link]
- 2015. “Reparations and the Politics of Recognition,” in Contested Justice: The Politics and Practice of International Criminal Court Interventions, edited by Carsten Stahn, Christian de Vos, and Sara Kendall. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. [link]
- 2013. w/ Chris Tenove. “International Criminal Justice as a Transnational Field: Rules, Authority and Victims.” International Journal of Transitional Justice. [link]
- 2015. “Constructing Humanity’s Conscience: Violence, Victims, and the Practice of Justice in the Congo” (Dissertation). University of California, Berkeley. [pdf]
United Nations Reports
- Forthcoming. Evaluation of Human Rights Monitoring and Reporting in United Nations Peacekeeping Operations.
- 2018. Evaluation of the methods and work of the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals [pdf]
- 2017. Triennial review of implementation of recommendations contained in the OIOS evaluation report on the implementation and results of protection of civilians mandates in United Nations peacekeeping operations [pdf]
- 2017. Evaluation of DPKO/DFS Planning during the Force Generation Process and Related Engagement with the Security Council and Troop-Contributing Countries [pdf]
Selected Other Reports
- 2015. w/ Sikkink, Kathryn, Phuong N. Pham, Douglas A. Johnson, Bridget Marchesi, and Patrick Vinck. “An Evaluation of Comprehensive Reparations Measures in Colombia: Accomplishments and Challenges.” Cambridge: Carr Center for Human Rights Policy, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative. [pdf, press]
- 2014. “Le Droit de Connaitre: Vérité et Reconciliation en Ituri.” Amsterdam: IKV Pax Christi. [pdf]
- 2011. “Reviewing Rehabilitation Assistance and Preparing for Delivering Reparations.” Netherlands: International Criminal Court, Trust Fund for Victims. [pdf]